Saturday, January 13, 2007

Catch-up News

I have been away for three weeks and have a ton of new photos to use as imagination stimulus for artworks. Most were taken in Florida, though there are a couple of rolls from North Carolina at Hanging Rock State Park. The possibilities are endless!

I attended my first Ladies Who Launch incubator session and met a very wonderful group of women, all talented, energetic, and full of creative ideas.

Yesterday I joined Eldercare Professionals of Ohio and discovered another group of highly motivated and friendly people who get together for helping one another to better serve their clients. I described the Imagination Arts program and received encouragement and advice.

COSE has a couple of upcoming events for which I registered, all to promote Art Experiences and to help with the business side of things.

The Draw and Paint classes are continuing and will be held this Monday at the studio of a new artist in the area who wants to take classes. She has a great space with room for an expanded class size. Call "Two One Six-577-9874" for details.

No comments: